We believe that all members of the AFS community have something valuable to share with others. We invite you to submit a session proposal to share your experience with colleagues in the AFS community. Sessions types at the workshop include presentations, panels, tutorials, and roundtable discussions.
Everyone is encouraged to speak.
- Friendly Audiences
- Rewarding Experience
- Share Your Knowledge
- Contribute to the Community
Topics of Interest
Any topic generally related to AFS technologies will be considered. Areas of interest include, but are not limited too:
- Site Reports
- Best Practices and Lessons Learned
- Novel use cases for AFS
- Development efforts
- Tools and technology integration
- Performance, networking, security
- Testing and test automation
- Or anything else AFS related you would like to discuss or showcase
Have a neat new tool you wrote that saves you time and effort? Tell us about it. Have an idea you want to try out on a bunch of people? Tell us about it. Have you done some performance tuning, benchmarking, or automated testing? We would love to hear more!
Deadline for submission: May 31, 2019
Proposals should contain:
- Your name and affiliation
- Session title
- A brief summary of the topic
- Session format: presentation, panel, discussion, other
- Time requirements
Multiple proposals are welcome from the same individual or organization. Speakers should also register for the Workshop.
Please send your proposals for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 2019 cfp.